[melbourne-pug] [Maybe] Monday's meeting cancelled (pending saviour)

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Sat May 8 07:43:01 CEST 2010

I mentioned the upstairs dining room at Torimatsu last time we had a
similar problem but no-one went for it.

http://www.torimatsu.com.au/home.htm

I can't remember exactly what the deal was but it is a restaurant with a
bar and they will give us exclusive use if we order a meal and drinks.
They said IIRC total spend per head of $26 - which IMO is great value
for the quality of the food. I can't imagine they would use a calculator
and keep anyone prisoner if we didn't spend up big.

Anyway, if we elect to go there I can bring a projector but someone will
need to supply a screen or maybe a bedsheet and masking tape. Maybe a
tablecloth!!!

Mike