[melbourne-pug] Hi! / Talk on scientific computing with Python?

James Alford mydnite1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:20:17 CET 2010

I'm also really interested in your take on these packages.

I used numpy and matplotlib for my masters genetic algorithm project
to graph generational fitness and map the diversity of the population.
 The graphing drove me nuts until I realised you had to actually close
the numbered graph once you have finished with it.  The end result was
a really nice looking graph.