[melbourne-pug] oppurtunity of Python jobs

Irae Hueck Costa iraehc at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:15:08 CET 2010

Hello Bart!

I live in Berlin and are also looking for a Python related job (or internship) in Melbourne.
My personal experience is that there are really not so many Python jobs here.
At least in Berlin I never had Problems finding something interesting.
Just keep on trying - Melbourne is a really nice city.

And by the way, I also do webapps (it is better than fruit picking again ;-) ....
Ask for my CV...

cheers,
Irae