[melbourne-pug] Project time?

Nick Farrell nick at farrell.name
Fri Feb 5 07:04:36 CET 2010

Why not embrace the OSS philosophy and keep this process open? Certainly
this mailing list isn't the right place, but why not use something like
Wave? It's designed for this sort of focussed evolution of ideas. I can send
invitations to anyone who needs an account, if they don't have one already.

I'd also propose that any prizes or remuneration to come from this be used
to subsidise the mother of all python conventions.

Nick