[melbourne-pug] Project time?

Irae Hueck Costa iraehc at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:36:07 CET 2010

How about a little brainstorming and then we meet at some McDonalds?
Here an idea:
Feed the data into an artificial neural network (and make the found patterns usefull for the everyday use?).
I dont think that this will give better results than other stochastic methods, but it sounds fancy.

Here some shorter python specific introduction to neural networks:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-neural/

ps:
Maybe we should use some other way to communicate about this project so we don`t flood the email incomming box of people who are not interested.