[melbourne-pug] Reminder: meeting tonight, 6:30pm, Horse Bazaar

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:14:49 CET 2010

We're back at Horse Bazaar this year. Meeting details, location and talks list are at:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/MelbournePUG

At the moment we've got two talks scheduled:

- IronPython / Silverlight by Tarn
- withrestart by Ryan

Please feel free to offer up another talk. If you've seen something cool or are doing something cool then we'd like you to tell everyone about it! Presentations could be 5 minutes or up to 15 minutes if you'd like to ramble for a bit longer. If you've got an idea for a talk just add it to the wiki page.

Unfortunately I can't make it :( and I wanted to hear what both our speakers have to say too! Have a great meeting though!

    Richard