[melbourne-pug] April pub meetup (21st April)

Mohamed Barwani minnov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:50:39 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Chris Miles <miles.chris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 01/04/2009, at 9:26 AM, Lars Yencken wrote:
>
> Ok, votes are still tied for the meet-up. Let's say Tuesday 21st April, and
> see if a few extras can make it if the date is fixed.
>
> Now we need somewhere to meet.
>
> I can recommend the Union Club Hotel off Smith St, and the Little Creatures
> Dining Hall nearby on Brunswick St, but perhaps somewhere in the city would
> be more accessible to people.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> I vote for somewhere in the city as I'm coming from the south east, so it'll
> mean only one train. I don't do much drinking in the city these days so I
> don't have any good location suggestions.

If there are votes, I'd vote for city too.. One train is always good :)

My recent explorations:
http://www.turfbar.com.au/    ===> Been here once, not enough to make a judgment
http://www.thesherlockholmes.com.au/  ===> small, nice food & quiet

cheers
--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one
hundred percent. -- R. D. Laing quotes