[melbourne-pug] Coworking in Melbourne info night

Daniel Bradby daniel.bradby at jtribe.com.au
Wed Sep 12 09:10:44 CEST 2007

Hi Python users,

For any of you who are working solo and need some space in the City,
come along to the Coworking in Melbourne info night. Details are below.

Over the past few months we have been working towards creating a shared
office/coworking space within the Melbourne CBD. We are now at a stage
where we can start sharing more details to a larger audience. We would
therefore like to invite you to attend our information night on Monday,
September 17th at 5pm. This will be a great chance to not only meet us,
ask questions and get all the details, but also to meet what could be
your future coworking buddies.

All the details are on The OpenHub invite page
(http://www.jtribe.com.au/openhub/rsvp) and we ask that you please
register so we can plan space and refreshments.
See you there!

Daniel Bradby