[melbourne-pug] Code review comments for next issue of The Python Papers

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 00:33:24 CEST 2007

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the list.

Thanks for that word-splitting code. I will try that.

The algorithm I used for the longest common substring was adapted from, I
think, the wikipedia algorithm in the first place, so they're probably a
pretty similar implementation! I just adapted it to use words instead of
characters which wasn't too complex, then used it to build the tree
structure for showing differences.

In the article, I will of course attribute both that source and this list.

Cheers,
-T