[melbourne-pug] OSDC Annual General Meeting

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 10 06:12:06 CET 2006

The OSDC AGM will be held on Wednesday the 22nd of March at
6:30pm

The address is:

    myinternet House
    Level 8, 14-20 Blackwood St.
    North Melbourne

Come along and help us make the 2006 Open Source Developers'
Conference a reality.

Nominations may be made by the 15th of March by email to
ben at osdc.com.au. Your message should include the name of
the person you are nominating, and the position you are
nominating them for.

The current positions are:

- President (Committee Chair)
- Vice-President
- Secretary
- Treasurer & Registration
- Sponsorship Manager
- Publicity Officer
- Location Manager & Catering
- Programme Committee Chair
- Keynote Chair
- Paper Chair
- Promotions

This will be our third year, and we are now in a position to
consolidate the gains of the last two conferences, and put
on our best conference yet.

We are delighted with the increased international awareness
of the OSDC movement, now that OSDC Israel is underway and
OSDC::Taiwan is planned for April this year.

Everyone is welcome to the AGM. This is a grass roots effort
and we need all the help we can get.

Regards,

Simon Taylor
OSDC