[melbourne-pug] Meeting Tomorrow

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 16 22:16:04 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:45 pm, Anthony Briggs wrote:
> Can I also have a show of hands as to who will be coming? Low numbers
> put a few people off last time, I think, despite it being a hot topic.

I'm not going to be able to make it as I'm expecting to be typesetting papers
for OSDC.

Everyone come to OSDC.

plug plug plug, you know :)

> I think we should also talk about what's happening with the meetings -
> attendance has been really tailing off in the last few months, and I'd
> be interested to get people's opinions on how we can make our sessions
> more interesting and/or get more involvement.

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions. I will note that this is the usual
way with these sorts of meetings. I think we need to try to contact more
Python developers in Melbourne.

More later.

    Richard