[Medusa-dev] python24 and missing __init__()

Doug White dwhite at gumbysoft.com
Fri Mar 17 19:35:39 CET 2006

Hello,

In Python 2.4, the shipping asyncore.dispatcher grew an __init__ function
that needs to be called by subclassers. This breaks the Medusa servers on
that platform. I've made local changes for monitor.py and rpc_server.py
for my application and they work fine, but the mainline Medusa code needs
updating.

http_server seems to have the change already.

I can roll a patchset if it'd make getting this change into Medusa easier.
:)

Thanks!