[Medusa-dev] Medusa or Quixote configuration

Eduardo Biano edbiano at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:35:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

I got hold of a documentation that helped solved the
problem. I was able to run Medusa but i encountered
another problem.
The problem is, that the web pages won't display the
stylesheet, javascript and graphics. It cannot find
the   referenced (href) files. I changed the links to
the files but to no avail. I don't know if I missed
something in Medusa configuration. Server code:

---------------------------------------
#!/usr/bin/env python

try:
    from medusa import http_server, xmlrpc_handler
except ImportError:
    print '\n' + '='*50
    print 'medusa/ package not found; install it.'
    print '='*50
    raise

import asyncore
from quixote.publish import Publisher
from quixote.server import medusa_http
from quixote import enable_ptl
enable_ptl()

# Server that exposes the links demo program on port
8080
PORT = 8080    # [1]

print 'Now serving the qxdemo.links demo on port %i' %
PORT
server = http_server.http_server('', PORT)
publisher = Publisher('quixote.hrmo')
publisher.config.debug_log = "/tmp/debug"
publisher.config.error_log = "/tmp/error"
publisher.setup_logs()
dh = medusa_http.QuixoteHandler(publisher,
'/quixote/hrmo/medusa-server.py', server)
server.install_handler(dh)
asyncore.loop()

Please give some hints. Thanks again.

Cheers!