[Matrix-SIG] Problem with derived array dimensions in pyfort 2

Berthold Höllmann se6y095@public.uni-hamburg.de
15 Sep 1999 12:25:45 +0200

Hello,

The following ".pyf" file gives me an error:

--- tst.pyf ----
module BUG
  subroutine AAA(kx, ky, nxest, nyest, c)
    integer kx,ky,nxest,nyest
    real c ( ( ( nxest - kx - 1 ) * ( nyest - ky - 1 ) ) )
  end subroutine surfit
end module BUG
--- tst.pyf ----

I get:

>pyfort -c g77 tst.pyf
Error concerning token '(' ( File 'tst.pyf', line 4 )

according to pyfort.pdf, p. 11, this syntax should be allowed.

Cheers

Berthold
--
bhoel@starship.python.net / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads