[Matrix-SIG] New bug reporting system for NumPy

David Ascher da@ski.org
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:11:58 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

With gracious help from Greg Stein, we now have an online bug reporting
system for NumPy.  We welcome additions to the bug database from all
users.

The URL for the system is: http://www.pythonpros.com/NumPy/bugs/

Please login (this creates an account for you to use in the future), and
enter all the bug reports you wish to.  Please view the existing problem
reports to avoid entering duplicates.  We are in the process of entering
previously submitted bug reports, but if you submitted a bug report in the
past which isn't already in the database, feel free to add it yourself.

Questions and feedback about this system should go to
support@icf.llnl.gov.

Thanks for your help,

--David Ascher & Paul Dubois