[Matrix-SIG] Adding a Sparse matrix object

Herbert L. Roitblat roitblat@hawaii.edu
Tue, 18 May 1999 12:43:35 -1000

I would very much like to see a sparse matrix implementation.  I also used
the facilities of matlab to do get the eigenvectors for a rather large
matrix.  I am not in a position to code such a system, but I would very
much like to see it.  Included with the matlab distribution is a white
paper on implementing sparse matrices.

Thanks very much for considering such an enterprise.
HLR