[Matrix-SIG] Additions to RandomArray

Lee Barford lee_barford@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:57:46 -0800 (PST)

The RandomArray module is an interface built on top of
the well-known ranlib random number generation
library. However, RandomArray doesn't bring out
interfaces to most of the kinds of random numbers that
ranlib can generate. I needed access to some of them.
So I extended RandomArray to provide all of the random
variables that ranlib generates.

Attached are documentation files (in HTML and raw
ASCII with identical contents) and patches to LLNL
Distribution 11.

I hope that these additions will be included in a
future LLNL Distribution.

--Lee Barford