[Matrix-SIG] I couldn't find 'outer' in the name space.

Oishi, Takahiro Takahiro.Oishi@db.com
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:04:50 +0900

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

> Please get ftp://ftp-icf.llnl.gov/pub/python/LLNLDistribution.tgz and
> build Numerical. I don't even recognize the names of the files you
> say you are using; they must be very old.

I can find The file, 'ufuncobject.c' I meant is in ./LLNLPython7/Numerical/Src.

Anyway I have built the package 'LLNLPython7.tgz' but
'outer' couldn't be used as well.
Doesn't any same error happen under your python?
A friend of mine (he is a Japanese!) has a same error.
I'll check my configuraion more.

Src/ufuncobject.c:
/* -------------------------------------------------------- */

PyObject *ufunc_outer(PyUFuncObject *self, PyObject *args) {
 int i;
 return ret;
}

static struct PyMethodDef ufunc_methods[] = {
 {"reduce",  (PyCFunction)ufunc_reduce, 1},
 {"accumulate",  (PyCFunction)ufunc_accumulate, 1},
 {"reduceat",  (PyCFunction)ufunc_reduceAt, 1},

 {"outer", (PyCFunction)ufunc_outer, 1},
 {NULL,  NULL}  /* sentinel */
};

As regards,