[Matplotlib-users] Student want to contribute!

Dimitris Mazarakis dimitrismazarakis77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:06:03 EDT 2021

Hello I am a student at the Department of Management Science & Technology
and in the course "Software Engineering in Practice" I have to contribute
to an open source project. I was thinking of the project matplotlib
beacause I have used it in the past and it is a very useful tool and I also
know python language from other courses and projects. It will be very
helpful if you gave me an opinion whether I should or not choose your
project to contribute.

Thank very much for your time!