[Matplotlib-users] Need assistance with inconsistent matplotlib plots from computer to computer...

Anthony Billings ABillings at axustech.com
Mon Sep 21 15:58:35 EDT 2020

The data is sampled from an external device based on the speed (rpms) of a spinning platen. The y-axis values are just set up by a function to adjust according to the range of the sampled data.
As I mentioned in the OP the program works well on most computers. It’s just this HP, i5 10th gen I’m having trouble with. It may or may not be a matplotlib issue, but I don’t know what else it could be.
I was referred to trying to change the epoch in matplotlib 3.3.2 and seeing if I could get it to work there. That did not fix the issue either.