[Matplotlib-users] Plotting logging data with dates

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Wed Mar 20 06:04:12 EDT 2019

Le 20/03/2019 à 02:22, Kipton Moravec a écrit :
> I am new and have been reading and playing with the tutorials.  I have
> not seen what I need to do.
>
> I do not know how to plot the date/time x-axis.
>
> *The user* wants to look ...

"The user"... - I read this as the evidence that you are doing some work
for somebody else. And yet, you demand that the*matplotlib list solves
ALL your problems??*

Perhaps, instead of "playing with tutorials" you read the documentation,
e.g.

https://matplotlib.org/gallery/text_labels_and_annotations/date.html
https://pythonspot.com/plot-time-with-matplotlib/

and some stackOverflow pages about months plotted with Matplotlib.

There is PLENTY of information about plotting temporal data. Such
formulations as "I do not know what might work." is not a way to ask for
a professional help. Google (despite all...) is still your friend. I
found almost immediately about 20 relevant pages, and I am sure you can
do it yourself as well.

(And, of course, Pandas has a full section on this sort of data)

Jerzy Karczmaczuk