[Matplotlib-users] Date/Time not displaying as expected.

Mike Sacauskis mikejs at mbay.net
Sun Aug 18 19:07:14 EDT 2019

Hi

I'm new to Matplotlib, I'm going to be plotting some temperature data
over time and wrote a test program to see with Matplotlab can do for
me.  When I plot the the date the date time does not display as I would
expect, the date is output but the time is some type of counter not the
time of day as expected.  What am I doing wrong?  I've attached the
code, data and the resulting image.  Any help would  be greatly
appreciated.

Mike