[Matplotlib-users] double tick labels (bottom and top, but with different labels)

vincent.adrien at gmail.com vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:46:21 EDT 2018

Hi Pierre,

Related to your last idea, maybe you'll find useful the following formatter:
```python
FuncFormatter(lambda x, pos: f"{x:g}\n{a*x + b:g}")
```
as one can multiline strings as tick labels, to get something as shown
in the attached PDF (the whole script is provided as well). I guess that
one can even do fancier stuff by leveraging the [string formatting
Python
language](https://docs.python.org/3/library/string.html#format-specification-mini-language).

If you find a better way to achieve what you want, please note that
there would be at least one person glad to read about ;).

Best,
Adrien