[Matplotlib-devel] Invitation to Sprints day at Pycascades '23

Chethana Gopinath chethana at pycascades.com
Thu Feb 9 01:42:01 EST 2023

Hello!

My name is Chethana and I’m the Sprints Chair at Pycascades 2023
<https://2023.pycascades.com/program/sprints/>. We wanted to reach out and
see if you would be interested in participating with your project at Sprints
<https://2023.pycascades.com/program/sprints/> at Pycascades ‘23.

Having come across and used Matplotlib so extensively, we felt that it
would add immense value to our participants and allow for them to learn
more about how it works in depth and also provide them with exposure into
open source software and its processes.

If you would like to participate, please fill out this interest form
<https://bit.ly/PyCascades2023SprintIntakeForm> or contact us at
sprints at pycascades.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you!