[Matplotlib-devel] PyData Sprints: Call for Volunteers

Hannah story645 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 22:02:23 EST 2022

Hey folks, a
Time flies and this is now next Thursday-Saturday, Dec 1 - 3. Please sign
up if you can swing in for a few hours - which mostly means checking in on
gitter and hopping on to zoom. Currently we've got 5 mentors, clustered in
Western Europe and Eastern/Central US, and it'd be great if we could have
two people for each time band. More info at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-T-BsWOLDbDvewCFieFR0M_8a0m6PiuJvTBz3fhopk/edit
Thanks so much!