[Matplotlib-devel] [Matplotlib-users] matplotlib (GITHUB) download problem

Elliott Sales de Andrade quantum.analyst at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:51:51 EST 2021

I'm not sure this is something you really want to do. That repository is
not just the docs for the current version, but also the docs for several
older versions as well, and also docs for several subprojects. It is likely
far far more than you need.

If you want to download all the docs at once, the PDF may be a better
option. That can be found at https://matplotlib.org/{version}/Matplotlib.pdf
(substitute the version you want, or stable, for {version}).