[Matplotlib-devel] Employer support of Matplotlib work

Declan Valters declan.valters at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:22:16 EDT 2018

I'm considering asking my employer about this since matplotlib is so
fundamental to what we do. I'm a software engineer for a Earth science
department at a University, and we're huge users of matplotlib (well - the
researchers are - but my job description is to help them write code and
maintain software tools used by the dept.

I would love to have proper 'work hours' to devote to something like
matplotlib, so I'm interested in seeing where this thread goes.