[Matplotlib-devel] mplcairo 0.1 release

Antony Lee anntzer.lee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:39:45 EDT 2018

That's not totally clear to me (I don't actually have an OSX machine
available, although I do get ssh access to a not-so-recent one), but by
"very recent", I mean something that supports C++17 (e.g. std::variant), so
that can't be older than 10.13 (and it's not even certain that that would
work).
(Perhaps looking into static linking is better indeed :-))
Antony