[Matplotlib-devel] image tests fail locally on my OSX system

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Sun Jan 7 15:46:40 EST 2018

Hi Eric,

I’m on 10.13.2 and getting only an error in

```
lib/matplotlib/tests/test_font_manager.py ....F....

========================================================== FAILURES ==========================================================
_________________________________________________ test_get_fontconfig_fonts __________________________________________________

    @pytest.mark.skipif(not has_fclist, reason='no fontconfig installed')
    def test_get_fontconfig_fonts():
>       assert len(get_fontconfig_fonts()) > 1
E       assert 0 > 1
E        +  where 0 = len([])
E        +    where [] = get_fontconfig_fonts()

lib/matplotlib/tests/test_font_manager.py:88: AssertionError
```

All other tests pass on Master for me.

Cheers,   Jody