[Matplotlib-devel] Call notes 29 Jan

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 1 10:05:11 EST 2018

> Yes, and I can help with the integration as well (the tutorial needs an update anyway).

Speaking personally, I think that was exactly the scope I had in mind when I said we could use something between the very short and somewhat idiosyncratic intros we have now and a 200-page book. If you were willing to work that into the official docs it’d be a huge contribution.

My only quibble is I somewhat prefer steering people away from the pyplot API, just because I think it becomes limiting.

Thanks!  Jody