[Matplotlib-devel] clearing 'request changes' review

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:50:56 EDT 2017

I think part of the problem is that github doesn't always send a
notification that the contributor has made changes since the last request
for changes. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't figured
out the difference for sure yet. My theory is that notifications aren't
sent when a reviewer squashes their commits, but I am not certain.

Ben Root

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Nelle Varoquaux <nelle.varoquaux at gmail.com