[Matplotlib-devel] Internation Matplotlib sprint

Nelle Varoquaux nelle.varoquaux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:53:58 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

As Thomas mentioned in the meeting summary report, we are considering
organizing a sprint. Because our team is so international, we need to find
a convenient location for all/most of us, and estimate how much funding we
need to organize such an event.

A possibility would be to organize it just after Scipy, in Austin, as some
of us will be funded to attend. Please note that the bathroom bill is
currently under discussion by the Texas Congress, and thus it is possible
that publicly funded organisation won't be able to reimburse travel to
Scipy 2016 this year.

In order to estimate the budget, please fill in this very short survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUB86RsrYGkJoJEEPxmlS-VwYrAi8JtmukSNNs1eReZeMIKA/viewform

This is nothing definite: we're just trying to see what's possible :)

Thanks,
Nelle