[Matplotlib-devel] 2017-01-23 phone call notes

Antony Lee antony.lee at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:28:07 EST 2017

I agree with Adrien regarding the helpfulness of these summaries.

Regarding CI, perhaps someone (cough BIDS cough) could write something to
skip builds when a patch only changes nonpython files or docstrings?
 (Especially if you compare both with the target branch and with the
previous built version of the PR, we should catch skip quite a few "small
add documentation" patches.)

Antony