[Matplotlib-devel] repo for talk / tutorial material

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:55:24 EST 2017

Folks,

I think it would be good to collect material for all the talks we give
about Matplotlib in one place.

I have started by putting all of the material for the talks I have given in
the last 2 years or so in https://github.com/tacaswell/presentations (I am
still losing to the table markup in the README :( )

The two talks from 2016 (which are almost the same) may be good starting
points for people who want to give a talk about mpl 2.0!

If people think this is a good idea I will move it into the matplotlib org.

I would further propose that the merge criteria for this repo is 'talk was
actually given and author wants to submit material'.

Tom