[Matplotlib-devel] Where to look for current status / info about 2.0 release

jayryuusei at gmail.com jayryuusei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:54:41 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this is a stupid question:
Is there a page online somewhere I can look to see the current status of
the the 2.0 release? (in terms of bugs and/or features that still need
fixing/implementing)

I see this page in the docs that shows the latest is beta 3 from today:
http://matplotlib.org/devdocs/contents.html#

I ask for 2 reasons:
1. I'd be willing to help put in some hours programming if you all could
use the help
2. I'm curious if for new code I am writing now I should just stick with
1.5 or if it is worth already transitioning to 2.0 and using the betas.

Thanks!
Jayson