[Mailman3-dev] Interface and timescales

Jim Killock jim.killock at hebffinia.com
Thu Jun 23 22:13:07 CEST 2005

Hi

Let me first just say that I am not a coder - although I am an html web
designer and involved in one or two FOSS projects.

What I am interested in re: Mailman 3 is possibly having some input
into the html design / interface design. I'd like at least to make some
suggestions as it gets built.

I am currently also helping run a mailman list server with over 80
lists and counting so some of the problems you are looking at here seem
very worthwhile solving, it's very encouraging; so I'll just listen in
a lot of the time. (btw, I'd be interested to know what your timescales
are too!)

Jim
--
Ffôn / Phone +44 (0)1248 371941