[Mailman3-dev] Flexible data storage

Mark A. Mandel mamandel at ldc.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 15 16:19:21 EST 2004

I'm rather concerned, seeing proposals like "the list is the pipeline;
if you want an archive, set it up yourself and attach it" -- or so I
interpret some of what I've just seen here. I'm an administrator and a
linguist, not an engineer; and the engineers who work for this project
and the institutes that it's connected to are already overloaded. While
there are a number of improvements I'd like to see in the archiving
functionality, it's much, much better than having none, or having to
kludge our own.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania