[Mailman3-dev] Mailman Design

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 21 11:43:07 EDT 2004

> provided that the templates aren't touched during an upgrade.

It would be interesting to have a standard way of extending the
templates without having to touch them; something like an "include"
syntax that can tolerate missing files.  The default would be to not
have any of the pieces modified, but if you put some files in place,
they'd get included.  I'd like a way to add to the head (for
javascript), before the headers (for ads), after the headers (for search
engine support; I use SWISH-E), and after the message (for more ads
and/or search engines, plus more javascript).

This would also make it easier to make changes to all the languages at
once.

/jordan