[Mailman-Users] User can’t perform functions

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jan 25 12:00:12 EST 2020

On 1/25/20 6:55 AM, George R. Kasica wrote:
> Yes its 2.1.
>
> They are a list member as well. Added to the  Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> accept_these_nonmembers and we'll see what that gets him.

If his address is a list member, adding it to *_these_nonmembers will
have no effect.

What happens when he tries to post. Is the post held? Does it disappear?
is there any notice? Anything in Mailman's logs?

If the message just disappears, the FAQ article at
<https://wiki.list.org/x/17892050> may help.