[Mailman-Users] Handling Munged From Addresses

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 27 15:27:26 EST 2020

On 2/27/20 11:54 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:

> I didn't realize that there were OS dependencies in the DMARC
> mitigation. I thought it was all within the mailman code.

It's not an OS dependency. It's a downstream package dependency. If I
look at <https://rpms.remirepo.net/rpmphp/zoom.php?rpm=mailman>, The
newest RHEL/Centos RPM is 2.1.15-26.el7_4.1. Any DMARC mitigations in
this package were backported by RedHat as there were no DMARC
mitigations upstream before 2.1.16.

There does appear to be an EL-8 rpm at
<http://vault.centos.org/8.0.1905/AppStream/Source/SPackages/mailman-2.1.29-4.module_el8.0.0+34+0459d3d0.src.rpm>.
You might consider trying that.