[Mailman-Users] Possible Backup Issue

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 26 21:14:38 EST 2020

On 2/26/20 8:18 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:

> mailman   5129  5125  0 Feb24 ?        00:00:16 /usr/bin/python
> /usr/lib/mailman/bin/qrunner --runner=BounceRunner:0:1 -s
>
> I think that means there is only 1 process.

Yes, but maybe that wasn't the case at the time of those messages. Are
the errors continuing? Also, I indicated BounceRunner as I was looking
at the last messages you posted. There are also ones involving
OutgoingRunner and VirginRunner

Also, there should be files in /var/spool/mailman/bad/ which you may be
able to examine with Mailman's dumpdb which are the unparseable message(s).