[Mailman-Users] Membership List Include Legend Link Wrong

Brian Carpenter brian_carpenter at emwd.com
Tue Feb 25 09:37:06 EST 2020

On 2/25/20 5:36 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> The link to include legend on the membership management page is:
>
> http://localhost.localdomain/mailman/admin/rushtalk/members/list?legend=yes
>
> Why is that not defaulting to the real host and how do I fix it? TIA.

Have you tried running:

/mailman_installation_directory/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname -u
listdomain

for the list to see if that fixes the issue?

--
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your business. We appreciate our clients.
Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com

--
EMWD's Knowledgebase: