[Mailman-Users] Server Migration

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 14 10:09:08 EST 2020

Hi Mark,

Just a little confusing with respect to the documentation which says:

python manage.py hyperkitty_import -l foo-list at example.com $var_prefix/archives/private/foo-list.mbox/foo-list.mbo

So the documentation should say for some installations:

django-admin hyperkitty_import -l foo-list at example.com $var_prefix/archives/private/foo-list.mbox/foo-list.mbox

Is that right?