[Mailman-Users] Server Migration

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 13 11:40:42 EST 2020

Hi Mark,

I'm stuck on the 2nd step.

I did:

mailman create rushtalk at csdco.com

Got no errors.

I'm on the new server, copied the pickle file from the old server to the
current directory and used the command:

mailman import21 rushtalk at csdco.com config.pck

I get: Error: No such list: rushtalk at csdco.com

Apparently I don't know what to use for the LISTSPEC. The specified
address is how we send messages to the list. I also tried the FQDN and
got the same error.