[Mailman-Users] Attachment issue in Outlook

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Feb 3 14:35:48 EST 2020

On 2/3/2020 5:43 AM, Kapil Dev Sharma wrote:
> We are using mailman 2.1.29. When sending the mail using Mailman, The email
> body content is sent as an attachment (ATT00001.txt). We face this type of
> issues only in outlook. Could you please suggest us the solution for the
> same.

The best solution is to not use outlook. IIRC some versions don't construct
the MIME containers properly, and there isn't much mailman can do about
that. You might look at the message as sent by outlook in source form to see
how that version encapsulates the body and then again after it's been
through mailman.

z!