[Mailman-Users] Topic Filtering

Batchelor, Oliver obatchelor at luc.edu
Tue Apr 7 11:20:23 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I am new to managing the listservs at my university and have some questions on which I cannot locate documentation. I am sure there is some detail I am overlooking, but thanks anyway.

Do list administrators get moderator messages too? The administrator of one of my department lists is an administrator, but keeps getting prompts to approve things. Any info on this?

Thanks!

Oliver Batchelor

Learning Design Engineer

Instructional Technology & Research Support

Loyola University Chicago

obatchelor at luc.edu<mailto:obatchelor at luc.edu>