[Mailman-Users] troubleshooting out queue backlog

Kevin Bowen kevin.t.bowen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:16:31 EDT 2019

> Do you have SPF records and DKIM signing set up?

I believe so - we're nowadays using a hosted smtp provider (proofpoint),
and mail from mailman shows an SPF "pass" in my mail client. I think if
that were the issue it would be affecting all outgoing mail from our
domain, but this appears to be affecting only mailman

>And mailman 2.1.9 is a really old version...

I know. It's a legacy system I inherited.

Kevin Bowen
kevin.t.bowen at gmail.com <kevin at ucsd.edu>