[Mailman-Users] No archive files but 2 lists taking up 50MB in cPanel?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Oct 14 14:51:41 EDT 2019

On 10/14/19 3:43 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:

> 1. I looked at "Scrub attachments of the regular delivery message?
> (Details for scrub_nondigest)" which opens in a new window it's set to no
> already!2. In content filtering, I turned it on and changed nothing else.

If scrub_nondigest is No, attachments will Not be stored aside in the
archive and replaced by a link in the message. This is exactly what you
want.

Content filtering may be used to remove unwanted attachments, but with
scrub_nondigest off, attachments won't be stored aside anyway so it
won't affect the storage of things in the archive.