[Mailman-Users] No archive files but 2 lists taking up 50MB in cPanel?

Tom Corcoran boardtc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 06:43:55 EDT 2019

Thanks, Brian & Steve!

I feel some context would be useful. I solely use mailing lists so both
myself and my wife can get emails from schools, sports clubs, bills, etc.

All emails that come in I want to forward to our 2 addresses with no
archive so as far, as I am concerned ongoing admin having to accept
messages from new addresses, is overkill and I would avoid doing it and
accept all messages if that was possible. Also, sometimes some of the
sports clubs for my kids attach a pdf.

I have only edited the bare minimum of the mailman settings.

1. I looked at "Scrub attachments of the regular delivery message?
(Details for scrub_nondigest)" which opens in a new window it's set to no
already!2. In content filtering, I turned it on and changed nothing else.

Hopefully, #2 means that attachments will now not be archived and I can
achieve my goal of zero build-up of any storage with messages passing
through?

I guess I'll have to wait and see if anything accumulates!

Thanks a million, Tom.

[for some reason this post of 7+ days ago, never appeared on the list, I
may have used the wrong from email]