[Mailman-Users] No archive files but 2 lists taking up 50MB in cPanel?

Tom Corcoran boardtc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:47:02 EDT 2019

 I came to this group as my isp said they would not support a 3rd party.

I'm confused, Mark. I printed out the link you sent me but I was
dumbfounded when I read through it now that there was nothing about
clearing out the 50MB and an unhelpful page more or less telling people to
leave the group alone :-(

Would someone on this group willing to try and help me retrieve my precious
50MB?

Thanks!